Dear Brother
Dear Brother,
You're now eleven years old. You have grown up so fast (huhu nagdadalaga ka na jk) Really fast. I don't even know when did those pimples grow on your innocent face, or when did your voice sounded slightly deeper. However, I want you to know that I am really proud of you. Sobra. I am really proud that you still call me Ate. I am really proud that you still like playing outside with your friends rather than confining yourself here, in front of the computer. I am really proud that you still let us call you balong, bebe, bebe balong, long, at lahat ng kadiring petnames namin sayo :-) I am really proud that you still feel like you dont have to hide secrets from us. I am really proud that you're still very vocal about how you feel towards your peers, teachers and especially towards us! I am really proud that you ranked third among your batchmates! And most of all, I am really proud that you still say you love us :-)
But hey, you're also a boy. Someday, you will know things you're not suppose to know. You're going to be curious. You will feel things. You will experience bizarre things. But dont worry it's normal. HOWEVER, there are boundaries you should not (or never) cross. I know you're intelligent but you're still immature, and that's not your fault. I have been there, or NO, I am there. I am still immature and unreasonable so I can accept that you wont believe me if you'd happen to read this. BUT STILL ANGELO, I know more things than you. So listen. I know you're curious about things but, as much as possible, ask us, not google. Google is a jerk. It doesn't know how to filter. Although alam ko na dyahe magtanong :( pero please pag may tanong ka, ask us or your teachers. Trust me, you will get appropriate answers. And I swear pag nagtanong ka sakin, I will explain it honestly but prudently. Darating din ang araw na, you will rarely call us Ate :( Although, it's sad but I know you have your reasons. At siguro by that time, 18 ka na or something kaya nahihiya ka na. Pero wag lang matigas muka ah pag manghihingi ka ng pera tapos di mo kami ia-ate, nako i will kill u. hindi to joke. Darating ang araw na hindi ka na maglalaro sa labas, nakakulong ka nalang dito. Darating din ang araw na magtatago ka na ng sikreto o mahihiya ka nang magsabi samin. Pero ok lang yun, as long as, it's not about grades and teenage vices ah. At syempre darating din ang araw na you will love a girl more than mama. More than us. When that day comes, make sure she is everything you want your son/daughter to be. :)
Pero no pressure gelo, hahaha. Dont worry about growing up. Enjoy your youth. Pero wag masyadong enjoy na parang rak na ituuu. Enjoy responsibly :) Bata ka pa. Maglaro. Magaral. Ienjoy ang kabataan. Yun lang muna sa ngayon. hihi love you
ps alam mo ba kung bakit sinulat ko to? tiningan ko history ng google account mo, may nakita ako. mild palang naman pero ugh kakausapin nalang kita
pps pls sana hindi ka matutong magclear ng history
-ate
friends wala akong ibang mapaglagyan (para dumami din posts ko huhu purita blog) kaya dito nalang. im sorry hahahhaha cant halp to be madrama. but im hoping mabasa nya to in the future. para cute haha bai
sweet ate is sweet
ReplyDelete